- This event has passed.
NGMA Grants Management Body of Knowledge Training
September 13 - September 14
GMBoK Virtual Training | 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET each day | Tuesday, Sept. 13 – Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2022
Why Should You Attend?
- Grants Management Body of Knowledge (GMBoK) training will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the full grants lifecycle from solicitation and evaluation of applications to closeout and audit. You will learn about the laws, regulations, and policies affecting your administration of federal grants.
- Our trainers will review the most recent updates to the Uniform Guidance published at 2 CFR 200 so that you can update your grant policies and procedures at your organization.
- You will learn to recognize the importance of internal controls in managing federal awards and reducing the risk of fraud, waste and abuse and also how to better manage your recipients and subrecipients.
- You will understand the audit requirements for all parties, including auditors, auditees and the awarding agencies.
- All registrants will receive the GMBoK Guide, a foundational resource for all grants management professionals. PLEASE NOTE: The Guide will be shipped two weeks before the training. Those who register after August 31 will receive a hard copy of the Guide after the training; these registrants will have access to the online version of the Guide during training.
- Participants may earn up to 13 CPE credits. (Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge)