The document is available in its entirety on the OMB website. The supplement takes effect for audits beginning on 01 July 2020 and supersedes the 2020 Compliance Supplement.
The Federal Register notice for its availability is also scheduled for publication on August 13, 2021. Its public inspection preview is available here.
Among the changes ushered in by the 2021 Supplement:
• Designates higher risk programs
• Identifies programs that may be included in the future OMB addenda
• Updates Part 3 of the 2021 Supplement for the November 2020 Revisions to 2 CFR Part 200
• Clarifies key requirements for the Provider Relief Fund program
• Details the requirements for 14 programs related to COVID-19
• Resumes testing and expands the applicability of the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) reporting.
The AICPA Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC) has a summary of the guidance. The second and third Addendum are due out in the Fall. The first is likely to cover the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (21.027) program and updates to the Education Stabilization Fund (84.425) Section 1. The other will detail three Treasury programs.
Stay posted for other related news!